Book a desert tour from Marrakech to Erg Chigaga or Erg Lihoudi! Travel through the ever changing landscape of the High Atlas Mountains and along the Draa valley. Sleep under the stars after a camel ride in Erg Chigaga and discover the old centre of Zagora. Visit the old library and Zaouia of Tamegroute. Return from Chigaga via the Draa to Ait ben Haddou, and back to Marrakech.
Why book this tour?
- You will cross the highest pass in North Africa, the Tiz ‘n Tichka
- Ride a camel in the spectacular dunes of Erg Chigaga;
- Visit the vast Draa oasis and its charming Berber villages;
- Sleep under the stars in the desert camp of Erg Lihoudi or Erg Chigaga;
- Stop at the ancient-old library of Tamegroute and its spiritual centre
If you choose to do this tour in 3 days instead of 4, you will stay in the Erg Lihoudi dunes near Zagora instead of Erg Chigaga due to the distance of traveling.