Explore the High Atlas Mountains and Sahara desert on this 8-day Sahara and Atlas tour! The ultimate combination of an adventurous mountain trekking and a desert tour to the spectacular dunes of Erg Chebbi! You will travel via the High Atlas Mountains, Ouarzazate and the Todgha canyon to arrive at the edge of the Sahara. Hike through breathtaking valleys and small Berber villages in the High Atlas Mountains and conquer the highest mountain of North Africa! On top of this, you will be able to discover the bustling city of Marrakech and the charming town of Essaouira on the Atlantic coast.
WHY BOOK THIS TOUR?
- Conquer the highest mountain in North Africa: Mount Toubkal of 4.167 m!
- Experience local Berber life in the High Atlas Mountains while trekking the valleys and mountain tops.
- Visit southern Morocco and its Kasbah villages, desert towns and vast palm oases and valleys.
- Sleep under the stars in a desert camp and enjoy a camel ride in the Erg Chebbi dunes.
- Upgrade to comfort or deluxe accommodations and enjoy a night of ‘glamping’ in the Moroccan desert: the ultimate luxury experience!
- Discover the bustling medina of Marrakech.
- Visit Essaouira on the Atlantic coast: a charming town that will steal your heart!