Imlil day trip Marrakech is a day excursion to the Atlas Mountains from Marrakech to visit the magical site Imlil. You will take a guided trek around villages and enjoy magnificent panoramic views of the Atlas Mountains. Imlil situated in the heart of Mizane valley, is the most popular trailhead in Morocco. It is about an hour 30 minutes drive from Marrakech to Imlil, the main starting point of treks. We will continue through the valley of Tahnaoute and Asni. And in Imlil, we will take a walk of 2 to 3 hours through villages then visit the beautiful Toubkal Kasbah in the valley. It is possible to ride mules around Berber villages and enjoy the stunning views.
Imlil day trip Marrakech allows you to:
- Explore Berber villages of Imlil valley in the High Atlas Mountain.
- Enjoy a beautiful walk in Imlil valley with a mountain guide
- Enjoy a local meal in a Berber house.
- See Mount Toubkal, North Africa, and Morocco’s highest peak.
|Group||2 People||3 People||For 4 people or more|
|Price per person||70 €||60 €||50 €|
|Payment covers||Excluded from the price|
|– Ticket flight
– Travel insurance
– Accommodation and meals in Marrakech
– Entrance fees
– Traditional tips
– This day tour is available and can be arranged for groups of all sizes.
– Further discounts are available for group sizes over eight people.
– You can pay €/$/£ or Moroccan Dirhams.
Imlil day trip Marrakech: A day tour to the Atlas mountain and Mizane valley.